Zones: CASTLE PROTECTION & AUTOMATION LLC (hereinafter referred to as “CPA” or "ALARM COMPANY") has programmed and tested each of the following zones:
1. PRIMARY RESPONDER DISCLOSURE: Subscriber understands that a (1) 911 center, (2) public safety answering point, or (3) communications center, (Collectively referred to herein as “PUBLIC RESPONDERS”), may be designated as the primary responder. Subscriber assumes all liability should one of these three not be selected as the Primary responder.
2. Upon CPA or its designated Monitoring Center receiving an emergency alarm from the Subscriber’s system, Subscriber hereby directs CPA or its designated Monitoring Center to contact these responders in this specific order:
AUTHORIZED INDIVIDUALS TO BE NOTIFIED
(Individuals to be notified in the event of an alarm condition.)
Subscriber may select any individual he or she designates, or any PUBLIC RESPONDER in the Jurisdiction from which alarm is received.
Responder Contact List
3. CPA or its designated Monitoring Center dispatches to PUBLIC RESPONDER upon receipt of a fire alarm and will then call those on the list in order of priority. Initial here if you do not want CPA or its designated Monitoring Center to call Subscriber on fire alarm
4. Subscriber agrees that should any PUBLIC RESPONDER not be designated as the primary responder, then the Subscriber’s PUBLIC RESPONDERS shall become the default secondary responder after the personal emergency response provider has attempted, without success, to notify all other responders designated by Subscriber.
5. Some jurisdictions require telephone call or other method of verification before dispatching PUBLIC RESPONDERS. Initial here if Subscriber does not want PUBLIC RESPONDER called unless the alarm signal has been verified as reporting an emergency event . Note that this does not apply to fire or carbon monoxide alarms and PUBLIC RESPONDERS will be dispatched without prior verification of the alarm signal.
6. CPA or its designated Monitoring Center hereby agrees to provide PUBLIC RESPONDERS, if designated as a responder by the Subscriber, the name of the customer, the location from which the customer’s alarm was received, and any other information as may be requested.
7. Following any notification to the PUBLIC RESPONDER, CPA or its designated Monitoring Center shall attempt to notify others on the Subscriber’s list in the order provided by Subscriber. Unless otherwise provided in the list CPA or its designated Monitoring Center will make a reasonable effort to contact the first person reached or notified on the list either via telephone call, text or email message. No more than one call to the list shall be required and any form of notification provided for herein, including leaving a message on an answering machine, shall be deemed reasonable compliance with CPA’s or its designated Monitoring Center’s notification obligation. Subscriber may provide CPA or its designated Monitoring Center with a set of directives for voice to voice contact with the responders. For nonpublic responder numbers Subscriber represents that all call numbers are accurate and Subscriber has been authorized by the owners of such numbers to provide such numbers to be called in accordance with Subscriber’s alarm services.